The term ‘Kiwi Chamber’ or "New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Korea" or "Chamber" or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
These terms and conditions apply to all our events unless otherwise stipulated in our event materials. Pre-payment for our events are generally required unless otherwise specified.
- Places will be confirmed on a first come, first pay basis.
- The full ticketed amount for all cancellations made after 5.00pm, 5 working days prior to the event and “no shows” will be payable in full.
- Refunds will only be issued under special circumstances. Please email us email@example.com to make a request.
- By registering and attending our events, you acknowledge that photographs and or videos may be taken of you and may be used in the Chamber’s communications, sponsorship and or marketing materials. If you do not want your image to be used, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tell our staff during the course of the event.
By registering for a Chamber event, you:
(a) consent to the collection and use of required and optional information as described. If you do not consent to the use of "optional" information, please do not complete the optional information questions; and
(b) consent to the use of my information for the purposes of promoting this event and the activities of the Chamber.
You are under no obligation to provide your consent, however if you do not, we may not be able to register you for this event or offer you and or any guests related benefits. Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to withhold your consent and we will manage your registration accordingly.